Awakening's Coffee

Yawn song once the tune I crooned, in bed midnight clear through noon

Avoided sunlight, dark Ray Bans on, back to bed, all dreams are gone

Lived this life waiting and seeing, forgot my part in creating my being

No real rest restrained in tangled flannel, despondently surfing TV's countless channels

Lived this life waiting and seeing, forgot my part in creating my being

Then a voice not heard before hummed a soothing song, urging me, encouraging me,
"Come out and greet the dawn."

A bath of glowing skylight washed away life's misery,
this sleeping soul now shouting endless possibilities.

Love's awakening in me, inviting kind discovery
Loves awakening in me, answers every mystery
Love's awakening in me, life's joyful opportunities
Eternal bliss, forever freed, love's awakening in me

No comments:

Post a Comment